martes, 16 de noviembre de 2010

SPORTS 
My favourite sport is football. I started to play football in C.F. Esplais when I was only 4 years old, and been such a small kid I use to train 2 times a week.
When I was 8 years old I was very cross with my trainer, so I leave the team and moove to another one, in this case with A.E. Roses.
With this team we just to train 3 times a week, and for me the chance was very good because my collegues were very nice.
With 15 years old Figueres Team invite me to play with them. It was such a good opportunity for me, because I learned a lot of things during the year I have been in Figueres Footbal Team. The trainers were very professionals.
One year later I have change the sport. I played indoors football with Esplais Club. We have made a marvellous team with all my friends.
It is a shame this year we don’t have that opportunity in Castello d’Empuries. Figueres Footbal Team offers me to go again with them but in year is very complicated for me, I have lots of things to do ans studing, so it will be impossible to go to every training ans every match, so finnally I decided to start to go to the gym.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario