martes, 16 de noviembre de 2010

MY FRIEND’S BITHDAY

This summer has been the anniversary of my dear friend Mariana and all of us had decided to do a surprise party for her. 
We rent a bungalow in a camping, in the seaside, for 2 days and 1 night.
On Friday all of us have arrived to the camping, around 9 o’clock and one hour later our fiends Mariana came. What a big surprise!!!
On day long we have been in the beach, playing games and sunbathing. At night we have been on the beach doing games and having such a lovely time!!! We go to bed around 5 really exhausted, and early in the morning, well it was at 10 a.m., we woke up to clean and tidy the bungalow, because we have to leave around 12 to return home by bus.
It was very funny and we enjoy it very much. I wish my friend do the same to me for my birthday.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario