martes, 16 de noviembre de 2010

A SATURDAY

On Saturday I wake up a little bit late, around 11:00 a.m., more or less. I use to take a fresh shower; I dress up and have breakfast. After finishing breakfast I use to do to the gym.
In the gym I do sport for 2 hours and relaxation exercises. Then I come back home, just in time to have lunch.
On Saturdays my Mother use to cook rice with chicken, then I go o my room, to do the homework, studying and I use to connect my computer to Internet, so I can chat with my friends.
Around 4 o’clock my friends use to come to pick me up. Then we decided what to do: Play football, play with the play station and do some plans for the night.
At 8 I use to come back home, to take another shower and dress me up for going out. We use to go to JR BAR to have dinner and then we pick up the cars and go to Empuriabrava, to a pub to have a drink. Then we go to the discothèque to dance and spend some time. After dancing, we are starving, so we go to Charito’s Bar to have a sandwich or snack and then we return home to have a rest.
I love Saturdays, is the best day of the week, if I can choose I wish everyday will be Saturday.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario