jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

Football
1) Hello, my oral presentation will be about football.
I choose this subject because I’m very fond of football; I’ve been playing football all my life.
Here in Spain, specially this year after winning the world cup, this sport is very well considered and very amusing.
2) The rules of this game are really important. The most important are:
- Out of game
- It is forbid to touch the ball with the hands
-You are not allowed to do foul. Is a player do it, the team is penalizing with penalty.
3) To guarantee the rules have been respected for both teams, there is 5 referees how control every play.
4) The playing field is 120 meters length for 90 meters wide. The grass could be natural or artificial.
5) Football was established in 1863 by the Football Association. The best teams in Spain are Barça (that’s the one I support) and Real Madrid.
But, to be honest, I consider the Portuguese Ronaldo as the best world player. I admire him very much. He started to play when he was very young, as a friend of mine ho actually with only 17 years old plays for Barça young team.
6) Football is divides in different categories, depending how good the team is, and sometimes how lucky they are.
If you achieve one of the four first places the team will past to a superior category.
If, for contrary, you are in the last four places you got down to a lower category.
Watch a game of the first football division is a really nice experience; the problem is the tickets that usually are really expensive.
In my opinion if you watch a game in Spain you enjoy every moment of this spectacular entertainment, but in England is different because, I believe the play football more brute.

Become and elite sport player is a dream for many people, but very difficult to achieve. But the reward deserved the effort.
But I recommended to play football as a hobby, is very healthy and very funny.
I hope you have found this presentation useful. Thank you for your attention.

My conclusión of the power poin, is the an very nervous.

Not look very to people.

I said all the power poin,  but I look to some the paper.

The power poin I like becaus had a litter lyrics, and the power poin lasted litter time.

Like to the people for listenen and for repecting when speack.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario