miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2011

MY LIFE STUDY



I first of eso I begun with all my friends.It was a disastrous year, I'm didn't studing to much. The teachers was bad with me. Year is repit the first of eso.
An important teacher for me is Laura Riera she was my theacher of first of eso, She helps my to studing every day.
My best friends is my friends to the primary school. My friends new were
is Quim and Simon.
I lot more people.
Some difficult moments was when I repit firts of eso. This moments was very difficult for me and I feel very sad.
Break time moments is a moment that I really like and breakfast and my friends. Is a relaxation time and think.
In conculsion is that the time I have been studying at least serve to learn and get to know many new things in the world. The latter course is exo me quite hard and long. I Thanks to the teacher who helped me I could get the graduate school, such as the Laura Riera
.
I am currenty doing firs batxillerat because I study to be teacher to the gym.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario