lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

Carnival

Carnival is very important in Brazil. They have very funny accurate dances.
Carnival begins months before arrange because they have to lots of things.
Carnival in Spain isn't as important , as carnival in Brazil.
I started to dress up witch my friends four years ago.
In 2007 I dressed up as a cook. My costume was formed by an white apron and a chef's hat.
In 2008 I dressed up as a cheer leader. Our dance was very fanny. He danced in the streets.
In 2009 I dressed up as a pintor . We dressed up with overols, We have a pinzel.
In 2010 I dressed up as corsario. It was very cold with this dress, We have a sword.
In 2011 I will dress up a monkey, because so that we haven't cold.
This year we also thinking that we can't prepare a float, and prepare a lot of eat and drink.
This year are a lot of people.
Mariana's father is this year drive the float.
I think that this year will be the best carnival of my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario