martes, 16 de noviembre de 2010


My Favorite Friend


My best friend is Josue Currais. He is the same age as me, 17 years old. We live in the same neighborhood and all our life we have share lots of things: going to school together, playing football….
When he was 9 years old, he was invited to play in Figueres Football team, so the family move to lives to Figueres, then were impossible to sea us so often, but we still have contact. Then he received one offer from Girona Football team, he plays in Girona for a short period, but he learned a lot.
When he was 16 years old he received a few offers from Barcelona Football Club, Villareal, Valencia, Getafe and Zaragoza.
My friend Josue have to study all the offers and finally he took the decision to play for Barcelona Football Club, so actually he study, lives, and play football in Barcelona.
His parents have move recently to Castello d’Empuries, so some week-ends he comes to visit them and we can see each other more often.
I am very proud of my friend and I wish his dreams come true: become an elite football player.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario