jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

FINAL REFLECTION

I'm belive that I improved because from goes the blogger in Setember look that writing don't was good finalished, because someone word don't concordation.
I think that is look very the comparation the firsh writing is the finals writing, the structure and how to write.
I also think that the firsth writings don't use connectors and actuality the use.
I'm belive that the activity my helped to learn is reading to the look Hunderbach in Notre Dame, because tapeworms you to questions and memoritze. In this moment recording that learned very vocabulary.
I also belive would have repet to the three teams so to the people learned very vucabulary and will for the rest of his life.
I also think that to do very writings was learned to write and estructured and organize one writing or text good finalish.
I also belive don't find useful lo learn English, belive that much has served me, because everthing that we were doing you learned English.
I'm likethe same activities but with more peace of mind and the teacher the to correct to the errors to look where you .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario